Saturday, September 1, 2007

the new adventures of baby carson...


You blink and they grow.

Yesterday I moved Carson to the big car seat. No more lugging him around in the baby carrier. So far it's going well. He fell asleep in it - when I took him out he woke up but as soon as I put him in his crib he fell back to sleep. Today I ventured out to the store. He loved being able to look at everything. I have to keep my eye on this one though, he was trying to reach for items and was wiggling himself out of the seat trying to stand up. There is also no place to put my Starbucks! I guess I just saved myself $3.25 each time I go.

He has started to clap. There is nothing sweeter than seeing him clap his hands together waiting for me to say "yea". He squeals in delight.

Right now I hear Griffin acting up in the bath tub, he is so full of life!!!!! Better go before the baby starts to cry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...