Wednesday, September 26, 2007

my silly boys....

I love my time with my boys. Our night times are the best, we make silly faces and do crazy dances.

Tonight, I walked into the dinning room and saw Griffin taking pictures of Carson - he is just like his mommy!

Carson took a sippy cup tonight, and he loved it!!!! It's so cute to see his chubby little hand holding onto his froggy cup. I could stare at it forever. Boy he is growing fast. And he is so much fun. He loves to look at you and just laugh his funny laugh. Today at grandma and grandpa's he was playing hide and seek with me. Every time I would look at him he would crack up.

So happy I am blessed with these two wonderful souls.




1 comment:

Jen said...

cute picture of the boys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...