At random times it hits me that my boys are growing so fast. Words can not express how fast the time has gone. I am trying to hold on to each second with Carson. My last baby, my last chance to hold a new born, smell sweet skin, feel perfect hair. He is almost one - what the heck! I have tears in my eyes. My baby days are numbered. Soon he will be running and talking and falling in love and getting married (ok, I am a little ahead of myself, but you get it). I wish I could bottle this up and open it on the days I need it. But life is not like that. Nothing is a guarantee. What we have right now is what we have to live. I can't dwell on the past, or what I will never have again. I need to pay attention to what my boys are doing today; I will never get this day back.
No comments:
Post a Comment