Saturday, August 25, 2007

new words, card games, lazy days...


Carson had expanded his vocabulary - mama is now in the mix!!!! How excited am I. He has no clue what the word means, but oh, it's a little slice of heaven for my ears.

His fever is a thing from the past, but it has been replaced by a rash. Thank goodness Lyndie's little one had this (thanks Delany for sharing), she gave me a heads up. I would be freaking out right now if I hadn't known.

Griffin and I played cards yesterday. So much fun. It was a cute animal card game that teaches him animals and numbers. It was a great time, sitting in the living room, playing cards with my son. So looking forward to family game night when Carson is a bit older.

The time is 10:15 and I am still in my jammies!!!! I got to get going but have such a hard time when Randy is not around. He will be home soon, so I must get some stuff done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...